- Submit an original piece of writing: poem, essay, short story, etc.
- Your original writing should incorporate and/or portray the “Stand for More” theme.
- Plagiarism (using someone else’s work without attribution) will result in disqualification and will be reported to your LIA teacher.
- Your writing submission can be written in English, Spanish, or a combination of both languages.
- Your writing submission can have a maximum of 500 (five hundred) words and poems can have a maximum of 50 (fifty) lines. Please double space your essay and set the margins of your essay to 1” (one inch). Poems can be single spaced.